i love my birthday. i do. i do. i do.
as you know, i celebrate whenever i see it (secret's out, it's 8:17, not 4:10. ooops.)
so here's a record of the random sightings so far:
- record store going out of business- "adds april 10" i don't know what it means, but it's the wallpaper on my phone.
- bath and body works at trolley ON MY BIRTHDAY- "travel sizes 4 for $10"
- license plate on the way to work- "410 blah-blah-not-important" (extra bonus for it being a hybrid. next car i buy... uh... FIRST car i buy...)
- posters at kilby- "john vanderslice april 10"
- not my birthday but sighted ON MY BIRTHDAY- "jo's CHOCOLATE graham crackers" (emphasis added) and "mojo's CHOCOLATE covered biscotti crunch" (emphasis added)
- like all those emails i got on my birthday (uh... 3) now i have my birthday in my inbox!
- kelly's latest blog entry
- man. i wish my sisters all had blogs and dedicated an entry to me on my birthday. happy birthday, gennie.
- i met a girl with my same birthday on my birthday. and tr's mom's birthday too. but i had already met her.
- and something really cool on the computer when i got to work today but now i can't remember. darn.