Monday, April 10, 2006

la la la la la la la la la la la la la la laaaa

so today is my birthday. well, it was yesterday, but i'm going to make the extra effort to change the time stamp so that my birthday will be immortalized on the internet.
i love my birthday. i do. i do. i do.

as you know, i celebrate whenever i see it (secret's out, it's 8:17, not 4:10. ooops.)
so here's a record of the random sightings so far:
  • record store going out of business- "adds april 10" i don't know what it means, but it's the wallpaper on my phone.
  • bath and body works at trolley ON MY BIRTHDAY- "travel sizes 4 for $10"
  • license plate on the way to work- "410 blah-blah-not-important" (extra bonus for it being a hybrid. next car i buy... uh... FIRST car i buy...)
  • posters at kilby- "john vanderslice april 10"
  • not my birthday but sighted ON MY BIRTHDAY- "jo's CHOCOLATE graham crackers" (emphasis added) and "mojo's CHOCOLATE covered biscotti crunch" (emphasis added)
  • like all those emails i got on my birthday (uh... 3) now i have my birthday in my inbox!
  • kelly's latest blog entry
  • man. i wish my sisters all had blogs and dedicated an entry to me on my birthday. happy birthday, gennie.
  • i met a girl with my same birthday on my birthday. and tr's mom's birthday too. but i had already met her.
  • and something really cool on the computer when i got to work today but now i can't remember. darn.

No comments: