Thursday, April 27, 2006

illogical predicament

predicate logic : i have to do it = icky

i have a lot to do. i don't have much time to do it in. so sitting back down on the couch instead of leaving at 2 AM.. uh, i mean, 2 is not wise. staying up (with the occasional drift into a comatose state) until 4.30 is even less wise. today i left at 9. i finally made it back to my house at 11 so i could "get to work" (after a little lighter reading, a nap, leisure picnic of discussion with linds moff and interrupted by a welcome visit from valerie funk) on my finals. needless to say i wasn't much further along by the time i left for work at 15.15.

now i'm nursing a slight headache, wearing glasses (if you don't know me well this may not mean anything to you. if you didn't know i wear glasses, you may begin to understand.), and panicking (full on hysteria and nausea.) about my semantics final.
part of this panic rests in the fact that i'm pretty sure i can't do it even if i did sit down and try. the rest lies in the fact that i still have to come up with a topic and language data for my 20 page syntax paper which i find myself incapable of working on until my semantics is finished. nice. happy weekend to me.

No comments: