Wednesday, June 07, 2006

dumpster diving

cheese? i didn't say anything about cheese.
i totally saved this chair


from this fate:


can you believe it?
now, i love my neighbors, they're great girls, vivian even got a linguistics degree and served a mission in england, but what the crap were they thinking putting that thing out for neighborhood clean-up?

valerie and i snagged it just in the nick of time. (9pm two days before the pick-up). she is kindly allowing me to keep it since i saw it first and it was so obviously meant for me. i mean really. it's perfect. now if only i can find someone to help me carry it upstairs...

oh. and cause t.r. said he sometimes peruses the blog, the concert was lovely. i had a blast. you guys are awesome. and i meant to buy a cd. but didn't. dumb, dumb me.
listen to the gift cd. i forgot the secret decoder ring, but i think you can figure it out.

over and out.

2 comments:

jo said...

jo, this chair rocks. If I come to your house, can I sit in it? Just another reason to venture north. This must be done.

the anna said...

that's what i meant by "so obviously meant for me": "so obviously meant for JO." of course you can sit in it. as long as you do, in fact, venture north.