Wednesday, May 03, 2006

word association

i'm still recovering, so let this suffice.

not a single one of these refers to a real person. keep that in mind.
what personality traits do you associate with the following names?

  • olivia
  • lydia
  • elizabeth lewis
  • stephanie stevens
  • melanie miller
  • katherine 'katie' kingsly
  • katie washington
  • julia jones
  • julia johnson
  • julia mann
  • kristina allred
  • nina largess
just wondering.
if you comment, i'll give you a prize!

1 comment:

jo said...

Ok, Olivia Loveless. But like I said, if you don't like the "Loveless" part, don't throw out Olivia. I'll think of an new last name.

And Lydia Chase. What do you say? As I look at it here, I'm thinking I like the name Olivia better all around. What about Olivia Chase?

And I have a thought on the Julia Johnson name. It's actually one of the names of my sisters (you know, minus the married name and the name we actually call her... can you think of which one?)and it does not quite speak English major to me. I think there might be a better name out there. One withouth so much alliteration, you know?