Thursday, May 10, 2007

today is not saturday. and today is me

i'm in boston. i'm taking it easy, but i'm planning on staying in touch. but it might be hit and miss. here are some pictures.










i went to the boston public library. it's very fancy.




i have two sisters with me at all times. this is jen and liz on my left.














the tragedy of the trip. the tragedy of procrastination, hesitation and living on credit.


arcade fire plays tonight and i don't have a ticket.
















this is jord's favorite church in cambridge. why is it on its side?


ok. so i'm dumb.

oh well.
hasta.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures but I love you most. I'm glad you are having fun in Boston but we miss you here in Utah. Enjoy it while you can. I may never let you leave again.