Thursday, March 08, 2007

a post

so i just wrote about today on my happy blog and i realized in panic as i posted that the last line could sound totally sarcastic, but the word i said in my head was cynical and then i remembered that just today i was checking-in (? i don't really know what to call what i do) a magazine called the "skeptical inquirer" [emphasis added] and i want to know the minute differences of these 3 words which DO NOT describe my happy blog.

not to say that i lack a working definition of the words, but i think it's an interesting train of thought. and if you don't believe me, i'll show you the highly illuminating conversation i had with joey on the topic.

thank you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmm...I didn't think twice about your last statement on your happy blog. Until I went back and reread each of them. I just took it as of course I'm happy. This is my happy blog. I said a bunch of happy things. I'm happy. Which by the way I love that you have a happy blog! Is that what "they" tell us to do. Have a place where we write down everything we're grateful for and that makes us happy. And you do it! That is great.