Tuesday, March 20, 2007

notice

i want to say that today i have lived in my house for exactly one year.

this is momentous because ever since i went to spain i have felt like a transient.
most of my nomadic ways were by my own free will and choice, but it is nonetheless draining to have to carry your life with you wherever you go, to be wary of putting things in cupboards because it will be that much work to pack it up again.

i have lived in one place for a year and have no intention of moving for at least a little while, so i thought it worthy of note.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I can't believe it's been that long you've lived there. Way to go. Although, moving around can be exhausting, I miss it.

jo said...

Indeed worthy of note. I lost my calculator in the last move and I've been kicking myself ever since. Where'd that darn TI-86 go? And with it, all those AP calculus memories...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I lost my head lamp in my last move; so sad. I bought a new one but it isn't the same.