Monday, February 13, 2006

how i love all of the very simple things of life

today i went to work 15 minutes late. i went to the french bakery on 300 east and bought myself pain au chocolat. it was lovely.
if my dentist had known that that was what i was going to do immediately after i left his office, he might have had sterner words for me than, "your teeth look good. great check up."
the dry peanut butter cookie that i saved for lunch was a little less heavenly so i had to go to wendy's for a baked potato. either way you look at it, it was two meals for $5 (you can't go to wendy's and not get a frosty. there are rules.)

thank goodness for simple pleasures. thank goodness for sunshine.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this who I think it is?

the anna said...

Who do you think it is, Master Splinter?

jo said...

what are the rules? Oh no... there are rules and I don't even know them... I'm pretty sure I've gone to wendy's and forgotten the frosty... what do I do! What do I do!

hey, I chatted with ammon today! get that!

Anonymous said...

Where are the new posts????????

the anna said...

only in secret places.
this is why this is not a public blog.
let me move in and get settled and i'll work on a post. what about her majesty's gardener, huh?